LVN or RN
• Graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited practical or vocational school of nursing. RN license
• Unencumbered license as a Practical or Vocational Nurse in the state that care is delivered
• 1 year of nursing experience preferred but not required. Community, home health or medical/surgical experience preferred.
• Comply with the state nurse practice act.
• Comply with accepted professional standards of practice.
• CPR Certified
• Negative TB test or chest x-ray.
• Current physical